A couple of questions: Is there a cost to this? Will it work on Windows 7 with WE 9.5.4? I gather this works with Sonar, so does anyone know how much this program costs?
Kim Lingo

-----Original Message----- From: bj colt via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 11:00 AM
To: Tom Kingston ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: Window-Eyes app for Reaper released.

Hi Tom,

Like some users on the w.e list. I too have been struggling with Sonar. The
Reaper app and accessibility sounds amazing.

Can you send me the details for the reaper mailing list please? Which is the
best version to purchose? I assume the Proffessional one. Or is it as
accessible as the basic version?

I am looking forward to giving it a try. Is there a demo available?Live long
and prosper, John

-----Original Message----- From: Tom Kingston via Talk