Hi Linette,

Reaper is a multi-track recorder and production suite used in recording studios.

Regards,
Tom

On 1/31/2017 10:10 PM, Linette Sukup wrote:

I am curious What is Reaper? What is it used for?

Peace.
Linette

On 1/31/2017 7:17 PM, Tom Kingston via Talk wrote:
Thanks, Dave.

The app is really an interconnect for Window-Eyes and OSARA, a MSAA
accessibility extension for Reaper. So it just makes everything talk
that doesn't out of the box.

The RWP mailing list I mentioned is a good place to get help. Someone
recently posted an HTML version of the PDF manual to make it easier to
navigate. And someone else posted a text file with a list of all the hot
keys. But if you don't want to join the list just let me know and I'll
upload them to Dropbox.

Regards,
Tom