Great stuff Tom

As a Window-eyes user, I've been hovering on the fringes of this list
for ages, trying t make Sonar work, with varying degrees of success.
Your efforts have now made me ready to commit, along with Chris's praise
of recent Reaper improvements.
So, he said wishfully thinking, is there any one place where I can get
hold of clear tutorial information, and a list or lists of relevant
keystrokes?
As I wander towards retirement, home recording beyond midi beckons.

Best wishes

--
Reg
<regw...@btinternet.com>