well, even though it started in window s 2000 we still did talk to bill gates to get him to start putting speech into windows.

On 5/16/2017 4:06 PM, Darrell Bowles wrote:
In windows XP, narrator was very simple. But actually, near raider started in
windows 2000. Look at windows 10, particularly the creators update, and
narrator is not as simple as it once was.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2017, at 4:55 PM, Singing Sparrow via Talk