Pam, you too missed the point completely.

Don Roberts

On 8/10/2017 8:34 AM, Pamela Dominguez via Talk wrote:
I'm totally used to it. I wouldn't want somebody to talk to me any other way, because it's normal speech. There have only been a couple of times when I have gotten my back up, because somehow, I thought the person who said it to me was actually really expecting me to see it. I don't know how to explain it; it's something that you have to be there for the specific experience. Other than that, saying stuff like that is just normal. And who wants to be considered abnormal? Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin Huber via Talk
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 11:04 AM
To: Alan Paganelli ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Subject: Re: nfl game pass

Hi Alan:

I just want to comment that I have been blind all my life, so I am
used to references such as "look at that".  I just don't pay attention
and I am not the least bit offended.  When they say "look at that. He
dropped the ball."  I know that he dropped the ball and that's all I
need to know.  But of course, that's only my point of view and I guess
I can understand why many people do not share that point of view.
Kevin Huber