Hi Brenda,

I think most of us care, I do. When I read a familiar name on other lists, it brings back some nice memories. I can't wash away 18 years or more of the gw micro list and everyone I knew on there, including you Brenda. It is a loss, a really sad loss.

I could say a lot about my feelings regarding things. I won't but in time I will express my thoughts.

Live long and prosper, John

From: "Brenda via Talk" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:39 PM
To: "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>; "Window-Eyes Discussion List" <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Cc: "Brenda" <bjn...@windstream.net>
Subject: Musings and touching base

Hello Lists,

I was cleaning out my emails and ran across a bunch from GW-Micro staff and various list posts. Made me feel kinda sad. It's been around a year since our beloved Window-eyes went the way of DOS and Word perfect. I still have my win7 machine but use the replacement provided by the conquerer because I need to get used to using it. Actually, I don't even get on the computer much. I'm using FF 52.?? and am hoping Mozilla makes FF 57 and beyond accessible again. I usually use my phone and am considering getting a tablet with a keyboard but wonder how safe they are from viruses.

Anyway, I read a lot of the posts on these two lists and wanted to let you all know I'm still around, not that you really care, and that I still miss Window-Eyes and the wonderful staff at GW-Micro. Still wonder where they all went and hoping the best for them and all of you listers.

Brenda

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/bjcolt%40blueyonder.co.uk. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com