I am still using window eyes because I downloaded the jaws, and I haven't been able to set it up the way I want to, no matter what I am told, and what instructions I follow. It won't let me change things, and won't show me the places to change what I want to change. So, I am still using window eyes. Pam.

-----Original Message----- From: Brenda via Talk
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:39 PM
To: Window-Eyes Discussion List ; Window-Eyes Discussion List
Cc: Brenda
Subject: Musings and touching base

Hello Lists,

I was cleaning out my emails and ran across a bunch from GW-Micro staff
and various list posts. Made me feel kinda sad.  It's been around a year
since our beloved Window-eyes went the way of DOS and Word perfect. I
still have my win7 machine but use the replacement provided by the
conquerer because I need to get used to using it. Actually, I don't even
get on the computer much. I'm  using FF 52.?? and am hoping Mozilla
makes FF 57 and beyond accessible again. I usually use my phone and am
considering getting a tablet with a keyboard but wonder how safe they
are from  viruses.

Anyway, I read a lot of the posts on these two lists and wanted to let
you all know I'm still around, not that you really care, and that I
still miss Window-Eyes and the wonderful staff at GW-Micro. Still wonder
where they all went and hoping the best for them and all of you listers.

Brenda

For membership options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/options.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com/geodom%40optonline.net. For subscription options, visit http://lists.window-eyes.com/listinfo.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com List archives can be found at http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/talk-window-eyes.com