Manny, believe me, if I could, I'd like to sue a lot of organizations who
fail to render stuff in an accessible format.  Examples of such
organizations on my list will include government agencies such as Medicare
and Medicaid.  In my line of business, I am heavily involved with these two
organs of government and they have never granted me the access I need to
materials in an accessible format and, finding someone to ask a question or
two has been an energy tasking exercise.

What ails me is the amount of time it takes to go through the courts.  I
sure hope this action against TD Ameritrade will go well and will be
resolved quickly.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado