Hi,

Komяpa wrote:
> This message represents my point of view, that may or may not be
> supported by other members. Most of the quotes are approximate, since
> initially they were badly grammatically constructed and can't be
> directly translated to English. If I had totally misunderstod
> something, feel free to correct me in this thread.

If you could all simply cool down a bit, stick to facts and logic and
leave away the slurs and baggage. Whether or not the views voiced by
others were in bad shape grammatically; whether or not someone has the
"right" nationality to be allowed to discuss something; whether or not
it is someone's secret ambition to rule the world - we're not really
interested, and if this is your style of discussion (and thereby I do
not mean "You, Komяpa" but "all of you who have done the above") then it
is perhaps best if it remains, untranslated, in a forum somewhere!

It seems to me that for some of you, the concept of pride is somewhat
involved in this. Please consider that we have very little participation
from Russia or Belarus on this list - so those of you who have spoken
account for a very large percentage of your fellow countrymen here.
Inevitably, how you conduct yourselves will reflect on what OSMers all
over the world think of the the OSM community in Russia or Belarus.

It is worthwhile to remember that while we may have our differences, we
are all working in the same project.

Bye
Frederik