On 31 July 2010 22:05, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:
> That is indeed selfish, because you're saying that your time is more
> valuable than theirs.

And you are saying their time is more valuable than the person
contributing the data, this is going no where fast, people have their
opinions and they are polar opposite and berating and belittling
people doesn't seem to be shifting any opinions.

> And as I said to John, blaming insufficient tools is a cheap excuse. This is

So is blaming others for not commenting exactly how you think they
should, when up until a few hours ago the changeset comment was
specifcally listed as optional, of course you fiddled that wiki to fit
your opinion, and when others do something similar it you attack them
for not following the status quo.

Why is there such a double standard here?