On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:50 PM, Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:

> But perhaps most critically of all, before iD becomes the default, are the
> issues of damaging relations and "oneway=yes" tagged ways:
> https://github.com/systemed/iD/issues/1461
> https://github.com/systemed/iD/issues/299

iD 1.1 displays relationship memberships in the sidebar much like P2 does.
We plan to add additional functionality (e.g. highlighting routes on the
map, visual rendering of turn restrictions) in future versions, but feel
that 1.1 makes relations visible enough to sufficiently address the concern
of unintentional damage. As has been discussed before, we are not planning
to add intrusive "Are you sure?" warnings to iD. Such second-guessing
disrupts legitimate workflows and turns away new users, who typically
already feel anxiety about doing something wrong.

With regards to way reversal, as outlined in the issue you linked, we
believe iD's behavior is correct and optimal. If you have a specific
concern that hasn't been discussed, please raise it on the issue tracker.
Otherwise, again, let's avoid rehashing the previous discussion.

Thanks,
John