Il giorno 18/ago/2013, alle ore 19:04, John Firebaugh
<john.fireba...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> As has been discussed before, we are not planning to add intrusive "Are you
> sure?" warnings to iD. Such second-guessing disrupts legitimate workflows and
> turns away new users, who typically already feel anxiety about doing
> something wrong.

with that approach (letting the users incidentally damage turn restrictions or
other relations without warning by deleting members or combining them in a
harmful way ) new users will get even more anxious as they will get mailed by
others afterwards.

Relations are fragile and if they are almost hidden for the mapper a warning
should be the minimal precaution (or alternatively don't let iD users do these
kind of edits where relations are involved and would be damaged).

cheers,
Martin