On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:05 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bry...@obviously.com> wrote:

> In regards to mistakes: I think it clear that iD makes delete more prominent
> and easy to hit than P2, and misses opportunities to have better delete
> workflows.

I don't see this as a problem. Deleting is equally important as
inserting or moving objects in any editor. When you edit a page in
wikipedia, nobody complains that deleting words is so easy, even for a
first contribution. What I deeply regret is that OSM website still
does not offer to everyone, including newcomers, a fast and easy way
to revert an edit once it is saved. Reverting is done in two clicks on
wikipedia. This is something important for newcomers. They are less
worry to participate if they know that they (or someone else) can
revert at any time their mistakes, even after clicking the 'save'
button.

I have personnally more problems when I see that moving a node is
simpler than moving a way, but that's a detail.

Pieren