> El 19 nov 2015, a las 07:16, Ben Abelshausen <ben.abelshau...@gmail.com>
> escribió:
>
> These changesets are way more useful than most.
>
> You can go the tasking manager and see exactly what the goal of the mapping
> activity was, who is the admin that created the task and who validates, what
> mappers contributed and so on.
>
> That doesn't mean things couldn't be better. Maybe moving some information to
> the changeset tags may be a solution, the id of the task for example, and the
> tile or some description in the comment.

That is very useful information to have **in addition** to a normal changeset
comment.

Did you trace roads from imagery, or improve the geometry of an existing road
and fix the highway= classification as a tile validation step? Did you add
houses and schools? Is there anything you added where you aren't confident you
interpreted the satellite imagery right, and someone doing validation should
pay special attention to?

Here is one of mine from a HOT task: "Finish tracing road, add classification
to it and some others nearby, trace storage tanks."

In fact, while I usually write descriptive changeset comments, I just took a
look at my change history and came out thinking I should be (and should have
been) even *more* verbose. Maybe it's because lately I have been working more
on software code, where you can sometimes see a three-paragraph commit message
explaining a 2-line code change...

--
Nicolás