Hi Kate,

Kate Chapman schrieb:
> I fail to see how machine readable hashtags are "not useful". They allow
> statistical analysis which can be used to inform future recruitment and
> other activities.

but as Frederik suggested: Why do these hashtags have to be in the
changeset comment? Your statistical analysis wouldn't suffer if you'd
put it in any other tag in the changeset.

hot:project=12345
hot:reason=100mapathons
whatever else...

Then again the changeset comment has a defined semantics, which gets
perverted with such comments. The readability for anyone else except yor
analysis tool does suffer from these comments.

Peda