Hi friends
I'm mining a few actionable nuggets from this discussion.
* Document (or link to documentation) on how the OSMTM works in the wiki,
including structure of changeset comments.* Update guidance to encourage
mappers to add their own insights in changeset comments* Share more the
downstream analysis of changeset comments, like http://osmgeoweek.org/metrics*
Make the point person for an OSMTM visible and contactable for feedback.*
Investigate potential use of other tags in the changeset
Created a GitHub ticket for working through ideas
https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/703
Mikel
ps For the Argentinian case, has anyone asked the local community there to
reach out? I'm sure they would be able to help them get on the right track. *
Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Thursday, November 19, 2015 3:43 AM, Michael Reichert <naka...@gmx.net>