From: Paul Johnson <ba...@ursamundi.org>
Sent: 10 August 2018 18:13:36
To: Tomasz Wójcik
Cc: Talk Openstreetmap
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] highway=* + area=yes vs area:highway=*

Sounds fine by me.  Seems there's a decent sized contingency working the wiki
independently of how things are actually tagged anymore, it's been getting hard
to point to the wiki as a usable reference for a couple years now.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, 05:08 Tomasz Wójcik <tom...@wp.pl<mailto:tom...@wp.pl>>