On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 6:44 PM, NetVicious <t...@netvicious.com> wrote:
> domingo, 18 jul 2010 at 06:45, it seems you wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Mike. But I don't find any subfolder for my Inbox.
>
> 1. Press ESC key in the folder you have the problem for refresh it.
> 2. Do a maintenance check of that folder.
> 3. Close TB! and Delete  the  TBI file with the name of the folder (it's the
> file, it will be created another time when you open TB!)

Good suggestion, NV. It might have solved the problem for some persons.

Actually I had already done everything you mention except deleting the
TB! file... which I'm not sure I would find... or find easily... in my
OTFE version. In OTFE, I think we have mysteriously named EBNs or
something like that.

Fortunately, I managed to solve the problem - quite unexpectedly - by:

1. Right-clicking the Inbox
2. Clicking New and then Folder
3. Clicking Cancel in the Create A New Folder dialogue box

--
jaywalker
Windows XP Pro SP3