martes, 20 jul 2010 at 11:19, it seems you wrote:

> Actually I had already done everything you mention except deleting the
> TB! file... which I'm not sure I would find... or find easily... in my
> OTFE version. In OTFE, I think we have mysteriously named EBNs or
> something like that.

Hi Jay,

I'm also using OTFE with iKey. You could delete the EBN files (they're
the  same as TBI but encrypted) without any problem. TB! recreates the
EBN/TBI  files  when starting or closing TB!.

You  won't  lose  any  mail when you deletes the index files. You will
only  have  to  wait  a bit of time during the recreation of the index
file. If the folder has a lot of messages you will wait more time than
in a little folder.

Congratulations for your fixed folder ;-)

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.45 ALPHA Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)