On Sun, 8 May 2011 23:22:51 +0200, Marek Mikus wrote:

>> Yes, and 10 years ago headers were named "kludges".

>and point is?

Do you remember Bayes-It? And Themida? The point is: if it is useless
and doesn't serve any purpose, throw it out!

>>There is even less reason to keep this "feature" in. All it does is
>>cause confusion. Nothing more.

>OK, You are confused,

Please don't twist my words.

>still there is no reason to remove any feature You do not understand or not
>use.

There is. It is a cause of compatibility problems with other mail
clients. Or do you think that's not a reason?

>> I did not mention headers (kludges). It's some kind of URL, only
>> useful for fellow Beta! users.

>fellow Beta! users? This is ridiculus! Check RFC 2111:
>http://www.rfc-archive.org/getrfc.php?rfc=2111

Please read that RFC again. And better this time. It's about
translating Message-ID (and Content-ID) into HTML. The correct syntax
(in HTML) should be like this:
<A HREF= "mid:960830.1...@xison.com/parta.960830.1...@xison.com">

What RL have made of this is purely their own private idiosyncratic
interpretation.

>> But they won't do that.

>Because Arjan told it? That's all?

No, because they have a long and distinguished track record of being
stone deaf to reason.

>this is list You are subscribed for many years, I still do not understand,
>why are You here so long, if You are writing words about habituals or sect
>now. Use link bellow for unsubscribe and You will be free. Thank You

I am free. During most of 2009 and the whole of 2010 I didn't write to
this list. My being here now is thanks to another fuc^Hpped up release
of a major new version. It's quite probable that after this you won't
hear from me for another year (or 2 or 3). Or perhaps you won't hear
from me ever again. I don't know.

Does this answer satisfy you?

Arjan
--