On Mon, 9 May 2011 15:01:42 +0200, Dierk Haasis wrote:

>I don't come here to engage in a completely fruitless debate on whose
>is longer [no, not what you think; I meant breath].

I don't either. I just mentioned some examples of outdated,
superfluous, useless and irritating leftovers, in order to show that
TB! hasn't been rebuilt from scratch, like some (ar least 1) people
seem to believe. That's all.

But then someone else wanted to argue about the uselesness of these
features. That's fine. I'll answer him.

>I don't come here to throw invectives at a company and their employees
>- for the very simple reason that it does not help.

I know. And I also know that as soon as I've left the building
everyone has forgotten about me instantly. That's a nice thing to
know.

>You've made your point, move on.

That's exactly what I implied. Some people seem to feel offended by my
messages. The stereotypical and most convenient way to deal with what
they believe are "troublemakers" is: "if you don't like it, then
please, why don't you fuc^Hp off!" I will do just that. But I can't
promise I won't return.

Is that hard to understand?

Arjan
--