Title: Re: 'Copy Format' feature
Hello andrei.sliusarenco,

In this beta we added this feature in message editor.
It reaciable via new button with 'brush' icon.
to use : select any text with needed format, press 'brush' button, then select text or click on word, and then copied format will be applied.

Can we get feedback on it ?

I find it potentially useful, but very confusing to use. How do I know if clicking the button will apply formatting or save formatting? Button needs to show current state. And then, how do I copy a new format to the button or how do I clear the current button?

-- Ira