Title: Re: 'Copy Format' feature
Hello Lüko,

   This feature only copyies the format, not the text itself.

Yea, I get that, but all my points are still valid. How do you know if this click on the button is copying a format or pasting a format? And if I've already copied a format but now want to copy a new format, how do I do that?

I get how it works, but building tools that only work for people who've already figured out how to use them means you'll just confuse most of your users.

-- Ira