Ira,

Hello Lüko,

   This feature only copyies the format, not the text itself.

Yea, I get that, but all my points are still valid. How do you know if this
click on the button is copying a format or pasting a format? And if I've
already copied a format but now want to copy a new format, how do I do that?

Maybe change the tooltip to show whether a format is stored ready to paste?
Copy a different new format could always simply replace the old one
without question.

I get how it works, but building tools that only work for people who've already
figured out how to use them means you'll just confuse most of your users.

-- Ira

--

Gleason