Hello andrei.sliusarenco,

> In this beta we added this feature in message editor.
> It reaciable via new button with 'brush' icon.
> to use : select any text with needed format, press 'brush' button, then
> select text or click on word, and then copied format will be applied.

> Can we get feedback on it ?

>  Current beta is 8.2.8.2 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
> http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Working for me as expected. Nice addition.

The  usage  is  familiar  from  most  office suites - word, writer and
probably  others.  I do not find it confusing at all. When a format is
copied  and ready to "paste", the button looks "pressed". Pasting only
works once, so nothing unusual.

The  only  thing  I notice that is not immediately expected is that it
seems only the format of the last selected character is pasted (if the
selection contains differently formatted characters, that is).

--
Best regards,
dimitar tomov