Deliberately,

>>> I added the X-Return Path to headers which gave me your email address, but
>>> not
>>> your name.

> There is no X-Return Path on the mail I reply to herewith.

> That only works for the sender to get info to send the message to,
> and not for the receiver.

> Deliberately not signed. ;-)

This arrangement is, of course, exactly what spammers want.  Maxim's intent for
this group
was, I suspect, to make it easier to reply without having to check whether you
are sending to the
group and not to the message originator.

The change was effected by a change in the group server configuration.  It
would be possible to
set that back without changing the way The Bat works.  I suspect that for
normal email interactions
the TB group server change would not make any difference, and not benefit
spammers.

--

Gleason