Hello Andrew,

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020 18:38:09 +0930 GMT (21-Apr-20, 16:08 +0700 GMT),
Andrew Savchenko wrote:

> Hello Thomas,

> Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 6:28:40 PM, you wrote:

>> And that is a bug. I only need someone to confirm that this is not
>> unique to my machine, so that I can open a bug report. Please give it
>> a try.

> For what it worth - I have "delayed delivery" setup so that message is
> being put into the Outbox for a minute before being actually sent.

> This allows 2nd chance to re-read what is written and prevents from
> sending unfinished letter by CTRL+Enter.

Over here it is 10 minutes. Please try opening the mail again and
re-read, maybe edit, when the time hits and TB sends messages. It will
send this message, even though you have re-opened it and are editing
it.

> This function works as expected and I do not have any trouble with it.

It used to work correctly, naemly that it won't be sent while being
edited. I do haev trouble with a message being sent, while I
re-opened it.

Just as a question: You have delayed delivery so that you can re-read
it, right? What if you then notice that you want to change something?
Do you still want the unchanged message to be sent?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.16.3 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

'Using TBBETA' information: