Hello Thomas,

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 09:29:38 +0700 GMT (23-Apr-20, 9:29 +0700 GMT),
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello Paul,

TF>>> I consider it an error (bug), because TB does something the user does
TF>>> clearly not intend. If he wanted the original version to be sent, he
TF>>> wouldn't have opened it again in th editor.

TF>>> Kindly support https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=1998

>> Did it.

> Thanks. I am putting this reply in the Outbox now, testing the new
> 18.MSI. Then, I will open it again and wait.

> This is the edited version.

So, what happened is that the message stayed in the Outbox, unparked,
while I had opened it in the editor again. I waited two sending
perdiods (my TB is set to send/receive every 10 minutes, so I waited
almost 30 minutes), and the message did not get sent.

So, while there is no "park" icon, it appears that the problem is
fixed in 9.1.18 (but I tested it only once). Can anybody confirm?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.18 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

'Using TBBETA' information: