On 11 May 2020 at 04:00 Thomas Fernandez wrote and made these points

>> I  have  been  experiencing a 15 second delay between a message editor
>> window  opening  (new message, reply or forward - all the same) during
>> which the whole TB interface is frozen.

... <snip>

TF> It happens to me when replying to large HTML mails. Large in the sense
TF> of many replies.

It's not that or anything close because:

1. I rarely use HTML mail - extremely rarely!
2. I abhor top-posting soup. Yes, I use it for work email, but it not
relevant to this issue

... <snip>

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v9.1.18.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.18362

'Using TBBETA' information: