Hello Marck,

On Tue, 12 May 2020 10:22:30 +0100 GMT (12-May-20, 16:22 +0700 GMT),
Marck Pearlstone wrote:

> On 11 May 2020 at 04:00 Thomas Fernandez wrote and made these points

>>> I  have  been  experiencing a 15 second delay between a message editor
>>> window  opening  (new message, reply or forward - all the same) during
>>> which the whole TB interface is frozen.

> ... <snip>

TF>> It happens to me when replying to large HTML mails. Large in the sense
TF>> of many replies.

> It's not that or anything close because:

> 1. I rarely use HTML mail - extremely rarely!

OK, then the cause for your problem must be different from that for my
problem.

> 2. I abhor top-posting soup. Yes, I use it for work email, but it not
> relevant to this issue

Right, but I don't think top-posting causes the problem here. I only
brought this up because it means that the whole email thread in HTML
is in the message, which likely multiplies my problem.

But since your problem is caused by something else, I seem to have
kidnapped your thread. I will open another thread for the HTML
problem.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.1.18.2 (BETA) (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 18362

'Using TBBETA' information: