Richard,

> Hello,

>>> ** Do not place as default download all images on the HTML Viewer **
MF>> Agreed!
>>> ** Tooltip/hint  on  links of the HTML Viewer **
MF>> Agreed!
> Agree to both.

This is a very old argument.  Perhaps soon on the horizon the day will
come where we don't need to continue to hash this out.

I, for one, wish to have an option to download all images automatically.
I like it best if I can set it as an option in program setup rather than
clicking on a button/link to download images for a specific email.
No, I really don't want to open a browser to view an email.  That
doesn't seem to me to have any advantage of security, etc.  To me
it feels like an annoyance to need to do that.

My email provider effectively filters out viruses and other nasties.
I never see them.

--

Gleason
TheBat! 9.2.0.4 (BETA) Pro (64bit, no OTFE) on Windows 10.0 19041

'Using TBBETA' information: