Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:53:36 +0700 Thomas Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>>> but the reason may be that they are located somewhere in my temp
>>> directory after I open the rar archive, and TB doesn't know where
>>> to look.

>> I don't know what you're doing,

>  Save the rar file to temp, then open the archive in Total Commander.
>  Clicking on "Open & Execute" results in ... WAIT! My mistake. I should
>  have clicked on "Open All & Execute". Now it works. Sorry.

I'm still confused. The RAR-archive contains exactly one file: the
.EML-file. I don't see a reason why 'Open All' should be necessary, but
I'll probably try it using "Total Commander" at home ... dunno when I
get finished with hooking up my new tub, so I'm not sure if time permits
tonight ...
-- 
Ciao,
 Pit

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to