Hello Peter,

On Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:31:09 +0100 GMT (06/03/03, 15:31 +0700 GMT),
Peter Palmreuther wrote:

TF>> but the reason may be that they are located somewhere in my temp
TF>> directory after I open the rar archive, and TB doesn't know where
TF>> to look.

> I don't know what you're doing,

Save the rar file to temp, then open the archive in Total Commander.
Clicking on "Open & Execute" results in ... WAIT! My mistake. I should
have clicked on "Open All & Execute". Now it works. Sorry.

-- 

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste.

My goal is to be a meterologist. But since I possess no training in
meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.63 Beta/5
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A 
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to