Hello Task,

Thursday, March 6, 2003, 12:24:43 PM, you wrote:

TC> Hi tbbeta at thebat.dutaint.com:

TC> In the past Mark was post:

MP>> I did not try to open it with The Bat, but first wanted to be sure
MP>> there was no virus in it.
TC> virus with the bat? are imposible the bat do not execute anything.

MP>> Apparently  the  file  inside  the  RAR  attachment  had a bad CRC
MP>> value...
TC> how can you know this?


Wether I tried to open it with PowerArchiver or Winrar, the result was the same: I 
received a message that the file had a bad CRC.
Perhaps something happened during transport. After the extension there were a lot of 
weird characters. 
I cannot reproduce it, since I have allready deleted all of it. 

-- 
Best Whishes,
Mark                            
using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to