Hi,

Thomas Fernandez wrote in msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

> I have not enabled GMX's virus scan.

I see, another person that has a professional GMX account. :)

> I scan by myself - I am a control freak. ;-)

Well, I have it activated, just for fun. One time their scanner stumbled
over an email from this list where MIME headers were discussed. I had to
convert the raw email to a PDF to send it to their support to show the
problem (all other methods, including a zipped file, failed). That shows
how thoroughly their scanner works - albeit it caught the wrong stuff.
:)

Regards,

Markus
-- 
"You guys line up alphabetically by height."
- Bill Peterson, Florida State football coach
Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/7 under Windows NT 4.0
Build 1381 Service Pack 6 


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to