Hello 9Val,

06-Sep-2004 19:01, you wrote:

> [-] (#0003537) Out of memory creating a virtual folder (certain filter condition)

Hmmm. I created that very VF again now (''adress book "xyz" contains
"sender and first recipient"'') - it does not produce the Out Of Memory
error anymore... but it does not do anything else, either (no messages are
shown in the VF).

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

If a table moves when noone is touching it, this is not obviously more
likely to have been effected by my deceased grandfather than by myself. We
cannot tell how I could move it, but then we cannot tell how he could move
it either. -- F. W. H. Myers