Hi there Matt,

Going back 21:39 06.09.2004...

> I wonder, does everyone see The Bat! taking no upwards of 89% - 95% of
> their CPU constantly? Also, Peak Mem usage is at 108Megs almost
> instantly on startup.

Not confirmed. TB is running since around 2 hours, its CPU usage is 0
while not being focussed, and it's memory usage is at 25 MB, which is
okay for the number of accounts and messages I have here...

Do you have any plugins installed?

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Hardware, n.:
        The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.

The Bat! 3.0.0.7 serving on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2