Hello Marek Mikus,

on 06.09.2004 at 21:05 you wrote:

>> I was previously informed to get a working Kaspersky plug-in, I would
>> have to switch to a previous version of TB!

MM> This is comment from Stefan:

MM> "This one cannot be fixed on our side because the AVP plug-in is
MM> written and supported by Kaspersky Labs :-("

Stefan, Max, 9Val, is this really true?
Marketing-Manager of Kaspersky told me after he had been informed by
development, that plugin was developed by both, RIT and KAV.
I was aksing for a new version of a plugin, when he told me, that he
thinks both, RIT and KAV, won't support this plugin any further.

  Manu, http://www.batboard.net

The Bat! 3.0.0, Windows XP Prof. 5.1 Build 2600 SP2