Hi Manuel,

On Monday, September 6, 2004 22:39 your local time, which was 21:39 my
local time, Manuel Breitfeld [MB] wrote;

MB> Stefan, Max, 9Val, is this really true?
MB> Marketing-Manager of Kaspersky told me after he had been informed by
MB> development, that plugin was developed by both, RIT and KAV.
MB> I was aksing for a new version of a plugin, when he told me, that he
MB> thinks both, RIT and KAV, won't support this plugin any further.

I'm keen to see a return of a KAV plug-in for TB!, as I'm sure are other
people. So if at all possible, could this be done in some way?

I know KAV 5 has email scanning, but when using TLS, I understand this
to be redundant.
--
Regards,

Chris

Created using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
Cleaning up SPAM with Bayes Filter Plugin v1.5.2