Thursday, November 4, 2004, 4:28:17 PM, (Internet Time - @977) you wrote:

Hello Martin,

I hope you don't mind me copy and pasting your setup but here's my
setup.

IMAP Server: Fastmail.fm
Server OS:   Unknow

Network:     LAN

TB! version: 3.0.2.4 build 04/11/2004

Automatically connect to server:
    At startup [X]
    When account is selected [X]
    For managing folders [ ]
    With any command [ ]
[X] Compress emptied folders automatically
[ ] When inactive, disconnect after [ ] seconds
[X] Retrieve message structures together with message headers
[ ] Compress folders when switching to another folder
[ ] Automatically disconnect after synchronisation
[X] When on-line, refresh folders every [1] minutes
[X] Courier IMAP compatibility mode
[ ] Auto filtering
These I----->[ ] When browsing messages, retrieve only message text
Could ----->    [ ] except messages smaller than [ ] K Bytes
Not Find ----->[ ] Use precise counters (needs fast connection)
[X] Check mailbox at start-up
[X] Periodical checking each [5] minutes

[X] Local Outbox

Total messages ~1,250 (largest folder ~1,140 messages)

 Michael                 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! Version 3.0.2.4 Rush
On Windows XP SP2

 Current beta is 3.0.2.4 Rush | 'Using TBBETA' information: