Hi Jonathan,

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 22:53:01 -0500 UTC (4/23/2005, 10:53 PM -0600 UTC my
time), Jonathan Angliss wrote:

J> We were discussing offlist some things about IMAP, and he had
J> mentioned that he had not had a "wrong body" loading issue with the
J> latest beta.

J>   http://thebat.netdork.net/imap_wrong_body.png

Confirmed, I too have seen wrong message body loaded several times.

Also........ TB! still closes connection to the server when it feels like
it. This has happened a lot in the past, and still persists.. It just closed
the connection after 1 minute upon opening email this morning.

--
Gary

 Current beta is 3.0.9.18 Return | 'Using TBBETA' information: