Hello Manuel!

On Wednesday, May 25, 2005, 9:43 AM, you wrote:

> Oh <...>, what are you writing?

Offensive (to me) expletive deleted.

> 1. Very slow. Marek has already answered and Clive has even replied to him.
> 2. Very bad english. I'm sorry.

Not at all. English with German word order is completely
understandable and in fact charming to my eyes.

>> since I've installed from the very beginning of TC on my machine. ;)
> since I've installed TC on my machine from the very beginning. ;)

Yoda does worse. :)

>> But since TC v6.5 all plugins can install automatically when opening the
> But since TC v6.5 can install all plugins automatically...

Indeed, Yoda does worse. :clap:

> Sorry.

No need to be. This thread has almost convinced me to go get Total
Commander solely for use in dealing with TB! betas, RCs, and
post-release fixes. :)

Whatever happened about moving the Total Commander discussion to tbot?

P.S. Haven't got brave enough to install TB! v. 3.5.0.16, and anyway
overnight my fellow testers seem to have found most of its
deficiencies, and Stefan and Maxim say the fix for the F4 Reply
problem is a work in progress, so I think I'll wait for the next build
of The Bat! to change from my lovely, stable 3.5. :)

Mary
The Bat 3.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2