Stuart,

Friday, June 3, 2005, 11:04:57 AM, you wrote:

SPV>> 2.  It is *still* missing a feature that I once replied
SPV>>     upon:  a cascading hierarchy of addresses, with the
SPV>>     members of my various groups all separated, and an
SPV>>     easy option to send to all in the group all presented
SPV>>     neat and clean, without requiring me to either remember
SPV>>     what I need to type or to poke around the address book.

SC> Are you sure you can't achieve what you want in 3.5.25? I now have a
SC> list of my groups with a choice to send to all items in the group or
SC> to individuals in the group.

If there's an option for it, I cannot find it.  I've looked
in Options|Preferences, Account|Properties and Address Book|
Properties, but none of them seem to have such a setting.  I
suppose it is possible that something got hosed in the various
configuration/setting files that The Bat! uses between all of
the beta versions and the fact that I had to re-install from
scratch and import all my old stuff once, too.  But if so, then
the setting NEEDS to be made visible somewhere, not hidden in
a binary (or even XML or other text) config file.

--
Steve Valliere | tb3.5.25 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]