Hi,

AS>> There was a beta version released and I reported bugs in it.
RO> Actually you reported that a discontinued feature was discontinued for
RO> the umptieth time. Please consider that topic dead horsed. The rest of
RO> the thread with with the above mentioned subject can continue.

Any due respect nonwithholding, you're incorrect. This is what I
wrote:

AS> There still is no autowidth-option, the view-mode-tabs still don't
AS> work, and startup and exit of the program are as slow as ever.

I stated that

a.) there is still no autowidth option - which, even if it has been
mentioned before, needs to be repeated as obviously RIT doesn't yet
see the problem this removal has caused,

b.) the view-bod-tabs are not working, as I have also reported before
but received no comment upon either, and

c.) the startup and exit times of TheBat have, if anything, further
degraded with this beta version.

Of this I drew the conclusion that no progress has been made that I
can recognize.

--
MfG,
 Alto

 Current beta is 3.70.02 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: