Hi Vilius,

On  Thu, 17 May 2007 00:01:31 +0300 UTC (5/16/2007, 4:01 PM -0500 UTC my
time), Vilius Šumskas wrote:

V> You'll be suprised how many people send their banking passwords,
V> social numbers and credit card information through email :)

hee, hee... no I would not :)  also medical information which people send in
the clear.

V> And nobody says that attacker will be interested in your inbox
V> exclusively. Usually they gather thousands of passwords.

yes, very true, and in that case, that size of box, that many users, I would
definitely use a CA cert also.

V> Ok time to sleep. Good night.

Good night, now maybe I can get some work done too. :)

--
Gary