Hello all,
Thursday, August 23, 2007, Indie_Dev wrote:

> TB is wrong. There is absolutely _no_ question about it. None. You
> can't just have EVERY SINGLE email program EVER written, do it one
> way, then TB! does it another way and then say that TB! is doing it
> the correct way.

as I think, discussion should be stopped until Ritlabs developers answer
this, AFAIK there is nobody here except Max or Stef, who can answer this
according to RFC and to design of this function.
I have personally nothing against You Indie_Dev.

> Ritlabs is a small - very small - team of developers. Other email
> programs (apart from Pocomail) are written and supported by large
> corporations and/or groups. Eudora is probably one of the oldest
> ubiquitous email readers on the planet. It existed before RFC and over

and this should be a warranty of anything? Such big corporations manytimes
tries do their own standards and waits, if others will use it or not.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.99.21 (BETA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.6.0.7

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM