Hello all,
Thursday, August 23, 2007, Indie_Dev wrote:

>>> Ritlabs is a small - very small - team of developers. Other email
>>> programs (apart from Pocomail) are written and supported by large
>>> corporations and/or groups. Eudora is probably one of the oldest
>>> ubiquitous email readers on the planet. It existed before RFC and over

>> and this should be a warranty of anything? Such big corporations manytimes
>> tries do their own standards and waits, if others will use it or not.

> The point I was making is that larger companies will tend to be more
> in compliance of standards (e.g. RFC) than indie developers.

and this is where I don't agree, larger companies has power to promote
"their" own standards.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.99.21 (BETA)
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
2.6.0.7

Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 1 GB RAM