Hi Gleason,

On  Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:19:32 -0400 UTC (10/12/2007, 8:19 PM -0500 UTC my
time), Gleason Pace wrote:

G> I also subscribe to the Mulberry and Pegasus discussion lists.  It is
G> worthy of remark how many of my fellow subscribers are IT types who
G> think developers should be guided by their needs.

Since it is now open source, any one can be in the development. Over the
many years of being on that list also, I have found the above not to be the
case.

G> In the case of Mulberry, they have convinced Cyrus to take Mulberry open
G> source after helping bankrupt it with their narrow vision of what an
G> email client should be (no html, etc.).

nothing can be farther from the truth from the above statement. The company
that merged with Mulberry, (Cyrusoft) lost a big govt contract that they bid
on. It is that simple. It had nothing to do with Mulberry the client or any
IT people driving it in a certain direction. The above is totally false.

--
Gary