Hello Thomas,

>?Therefore, I suggest to include a tickmark in the settings for the
>?viewer profiles somewhere:

>?[ ] Change viewer profile according to message encoding

>?... or something like that. It would make it optional, and we can both
>?work the way we prefer.
Yes, it might be a good suggestion. I second it ;-)

>?I see the extra "?" but didn't know the reason for it.
Perhaps it only happens in Chinese OS system... Since TB would use new unicode
MicroEd to replace window/HTML editor, this issue might be vanished at that
time.

 drifthat                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Translator of Chinese The Bat!
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.12 (ALPHA) with AntispamSniper v2.5.0.2 & MyMacros 1.11a
on Windows 2000 Advanced Server (v5.0.2195, Service Pack 4)