Hi Marek,

> Hello all,
> Friday, March 7, 2008, Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>> The Bat! 4.0.16.1 is available at
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_pro_4-0-16.msi
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_home_4-0-16.msi
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/intpack_4-0-16.msi
>> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/thebat_rus_4-0-16.msi

>> What's new in 4.0.16.1 since 4.0.14.12:

> not sure how old this issue is, but I have enabled starting TB on Windows
> start and minimized - program appears in systray, but it is impossible to
> open it, nor shortcut nor clicking to systray icon works, I must close it
> by taskmanager.

I cannot confirm that (I have Win XP SP2). I usually do NOT have TB
start when windows starts, but I did this time, and I had it start in
the system tray (only). I clicked on that icon, and TB immediately
jumped to life in a mid-sized window. I have TB Home, 4.0.16.1

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

Using The Bat! 4.0.16.1 (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2